header

Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby Penelope

Though I try to keep the blog mostly about comics-related stuff, I have been asked by a lot of people to see pictures of Penny, and as I don't have a Facebook or anything like that I've not been able to show her off. So for those who are only here to see new pages, please forgive this foray into personal life... for everyone else, here's little Penelope Schweizer.


 Nicole Dabbs (wife of Resurrection and Holiday artist Doug Dabbs) is an EXCELLENT photographer, and came by to do one-week pictures. She's got a bunch on her blog, as well as a slideshow. She also did a Maternity photo shoot with us a couple of weeks before she took these. So if you've an inclination to see what me, the missus, or the baby looks like, these'll give you an idea. I've been working on a comission piece for a while, I should have it up in the next few days.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A really wonderful set of photos. (You're right, your photographer does lovely work!)

Felicitations!

Ted Dawson said...

Congrats! She's beautiful.

I just discovered Crogan's Vengeance at our library in Greenville this week and became a big fan. You're a heckuva storyteller.

Too bad you won't have time for any of that stuff any more ;^)

Unknown said...

That is precious! Cherish every minute. :) I think an occasional glimpse into the artist's life is welcomed by most of us readers at The Curious Olde Library.

ReneeRivas said...

So beautiful and little!! Congrats to you and Liz!

Ender13 said...

She's gorgeous. Must take after her mama.

Derek Price said...

Just want to say congrats to you guys! We're planning on coming down that way in April to stay with the Lotts and see Mary Poppins on stage - hope to see you as well.