header

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finally getting some CROGAN work done!

Well, it's taken me FAR too long, but I'm finally finished with a Crogan Adventure short story that I've been working on. It's called "The Black Brigade," and it'll be out next year as part of the GRAPHIC TEXTBOOK, a compendium of comics designed to be used as part of a standard core curriculum. I'll have some available for sale on the website when they come out, I think. In the meantime, here's your first taste of what Crogan's looks like in color!

I hope you feel the cold here.
 I find myself drawing the backsides of horses more and more these days.
An action scene.  'Cause there's gotta be at least a LITTLE action.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, I love seeing your work in black and white, but it is a special treat to see it in color. Like Bone, I think it looks great inboth formats.

Chief Primatologist of the East Village Inky said...

The 12 Year Old Graphic Novelologist will be very glad to hear it. Behold! You are the subject of his latest musings.
http://graphicnovelologist.blogspot.com/2012/12/crogans-vengeance.html